This is the love of my life, Aliff Afda Bin Salin. Born a scorpio, a year ahead of me- but to be precise he is 7 months older than me. The one who has been there through my ups and downs, left and right. The one who has seen my laughters and laughed with me, has seen my tears and cried with me. The one who cannot stop saying how much he love and miss me. The one I depended on so so much. He is my best friend, the one I talked to about everything and explore everything with him. He is like a father who corrects me from wrong to right, like a mother who nags at me about my bad habits, like a brother who protects me from guys, bad people or any harms, like a sister who listened to my stories and pampered me like a princess. He can be possesive and controlling on me but I know its because he love me that much and so scared of losing me. When I see other people around me complaining about their boyfriend don’t seem to care about what they do or who they mixed with, I feel so lucky to have this angel as my boyfriend. As much as I know he is scared of losing me, I am also afraid of losing him, my one and only love.
One day, I lost my phone, I had to move out to my uncle’s place, we lost in touch. And that time I had no internet connection except in school-Republic Poly. But of course he is not online because he’s at school! That was around 2010. And for the record, it has been months we got to know each other, we webcamed, we phone called, but we have not gone out together -Dating la i meant. I don’t feel good. I felt so insecured and I’m scared he would think that I was only playing out on him. I don’t know why I’m so concerned about this. So I switched on my laptop. And I dugged out all the conversations we had. And tadaaa! I found his number! With all the willpower that I had, I messaged him. Little did I know that he was actually waiting for me, and worried that I was playing with his feelings. I don’t know how but I missed him, and vice versa. So months passed by, he asked me out, but I rejected because I think its still too early. I wanted to see how long he could tolerate me and how sincered he was to go on to a relationship. Until 21st September 2010, we met up for 20 minutes because I was around his area going for raya. We were damnnn shy. Like we don’t really talked, we just laughed and smiled. We had our teenager’s date but more like a meet-up again on the 23rd September, and we took our first picture together. Not long after that we had our first raya outing on the 26th September. 1st January 2011, he brought me to the Merlion. At 9.05pm, he asked me to be his girlfriend under the stars infront of the Merlion. With lots of love, I said yes! And up to date, we have been more in love than we could. But today, he’s far away from me. He’s out in Brunei for NS for 8 months. Been together for so long, he wanted us to go further because he don’t want to lose me. Of course I was delighted. But that, will be continued to the next future posts alright!
No comments:
Post a Comment