I know these days there were a lot of arguments/mood swings between us. But i am deeply sorry for hanging up the phone several times because i was too fumed up. Saye tahu awak kecewa, sedih sebab saye selalu hang up bile saye geram. But thats the only way i can vent my anger. Saya dah cuba untuk bersabar yang. Tapi kadang-kadang tu, its too much. Saye letih. But still, I am sorry for all the things i have said. For all the hurt that i caused you, i am sorry dear. I hope you forgive me, cause that wasn't what i meant to do :(
You are strong, when i am weak. You never fail to see me through. Thats the love i found in you. I love you...
Percayalah, saya sentiasa sayang dan cintakan awak. You are able to deal with my mood swings, so why can't i kan? I will try my best k sayang. I don’t want you to just be my boyfriend, I want you to be my best friend, my partner in crime and my shoulder to cry on. I know I am not perfect, I have a lot of flaws, but I promise to love you in every way that I can....

No comments:
Post a Comment