Saturday, April 2, 2011

3rd Monthsary




Happy 3rd monthsary my dear...
It has been 16 months knowing you, and never once i regretted getting to know you. I love every single thing about you. Your eyes, your nose, your smile, your hair, your laughters and the list goes on and on. I have never felt as happy, as crazy like this. It's all about you baby. :)

I will stay up late just to talk to you, even if my face is on the table, I will stay up. That’s because I value each and every single second that we talk. I try and avoid eye contact with you because if I do glance at you, I will automatically smile. Malu taww. So I avoid looking at you at all costs so you don’t catch me smiling at you. :P

Thank you for everything dear. You're the sweetest thing on Earth. I felt like i'm the luckiest girl ever to have you in my life :)
I want you today, tomorrow, next week and for the rest of my life. I will wait for you even if it is going to take a lifetime <3

No comments:

Post a Comment