Anywhere you are, I am near. Anywhere you go, I'll be there. And I'm gonna be here forever more. Every single promise I keep. I'm gonna be by your side. I would never leave when you need me most. ILY <3
Sayang,
saya tak tawu nak update apa hari ini. Tapi just wanna tell you that i love you more with every breath each day. Thank you for being the reason to my everything. Thank you for all the comfort and protection you gave me. I will be faithful cause i'm counting on a new beginning with you.
I want to spend the rest of my life with you dear. You are the one i want to share my life with. I keep dreaming of me as your wife. Hehehe... We will make it through dear. Insyaallah. Lets give our mighty best to make our dreams happen. xoxoxo
Nur cinta Abang.... ♥
No comments:
Post a Comment