I love your cute priceless facial expressions. I love the way you say my name; Nur Diana Binte Kamsani. I love the way you want to tell me things; Like when your hands move around too much to describe things. I love your smile; Especially when you smile widely with your teeth. I love your laugh; Sangat uniq-lor. I love that we have the same sense of humour. I love the friendly flirting from you; Cuteness! I love all our conversations. I love that you always care and concern about me. I love that you are never awkward around me. I love how you smell and how it lingers on my clothes; Your vanilla scent dah macam dekat dalam kedai cake! I love how you make me feel safe and secure. I love the way your eyes light up when you smile and laugh; Macam switch on lampu gitu. I love that you love me more; Even though i know i love you more. I love how you trust me. I love how we're best friends; Yes dear YOU are and i know i am yours too. I love how you make me burst into fits of laughter after everything you say, because you are really that funny to me. I love that i can trust you. I love that i was able to know you, meet you and love you. I love you.
OH YES! I LOVE YOU. REALLY!
I REALLY DO <3
No comments:
Post a Comment