![]() |
| LOVE |
01.01.11 is the most happiest day of my life. <3
I still remembered how it all began when you wanted to ask me that question. It took you so long to say those 5 magical words. You brought me from here to there just trying to express yourself, but heee you just can't say it out. You smiled, laughed ,looked away because you're too shy to say it to me. Kan bie? :P
Walaupun dah setahun kita kenal, you looked like as if we have just known each other just now. So shy and blushed. Hehehe. :P
But the moment you said out the sentence that you have always waited to ask me, i was very very stunned and speechless. I almost forgot how to reply a "YES". I forgot how to speak. Its like as if i heard imaginary fireworks cracking all over me. My heart pumped so loudly and my face felt so warm and i could feel so much blood rushing towards my face. And all i could do was smiled like i have never smiled before. Subhanallah, the feeling was indescribable. Still, i managed to reply "YES" to you dear. :)
Aliff Afda Salin. I promise you my life, i will always be by your side honest and true. I will stay with you through thick and thin. We will go through everything together even if its one of those rainy days or thunderstorm or even stormy waves. We will stay by each other sides till the rainbow and sunshine smiles back at us okay? I promise i will wait for you. The day when you and me are halal for each other, insyaallah. Amin amin amin. :)
Last of all, i love you so much. So so so much that anyone could ever imagine.
May we last till we meet each other in Jannah dear. Love you! <3
Salam kasih dan cinta dari kekasihmu

No comments:
Post a Comment