Saturday, December 25, 2010

So proud of you :)

25th December 2010

You never fail to make me smile dear. Just by looking through your eyes, it brightens up my day like a ray of sunshine. No one else has ever made me feel this way. I'm so crazy in love with you, you know?

I am very very proud of you today sayang. I have no words to describe how proud i am of you and how amazing you were just now. You did wonderfully great love. You got me hypnotized baby. If i could rewind play and replay, i would. And even before the results are out, you are already my winner dear. My champion. My sayang. <3

I feel so bliss to have you in my life, Aliff. Saya sayang, cinta dan kasih awak Aliff. No matter what happen, i promise you till the day my life is through, i will stay true, loving you more each day.


Baby, i don't like it lah when you call me your "kawan". I could understand lah that you meant kawan istimewa. Tapi other people most prolly tak faham seh. It sounds like i'm just your ordinary friend. Macam kawan-kawan awak yang lain.

Tapi apapun, i tetap love love love you. More. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment