Who would have ever knew we would be more than friends?
15 December 2009; or was it 16 December 2009 ?
Whatever the date was, that was the first time ever, you made the first move to chat with me in Facebook. I still remembered the random topics we talked about. Before i logged off my FB, you asked me for my number. Naughty eh you. At first, I thought to myself whether or not should i give it to you. I even wondered if you're the type of person who go around asking random girls for number. But somehow, I felt you're not that type. Hehe! So since then, we began texting each other, but the funny thing was, you never asked me for my email address. Haha! I thought you might never asked me, but surprisingly, a few days after texting, you did ask me for my email addy! Yipee! You were there for me whenever i needed a person to talk to. I still remembered you were there, never fail trying to make me smile when i could do nothing but cry. About something not meant to remember. And thanks to you, i became really strong since then. Hehe. Thanks sweetheart. You're the bestest, you know? I know you know. ;)
Little did i realize, the feelings grew and i missed you a little more each day. We contacted each other virtually for about 10 months. Never.Ever.Met.Up.Before. Hahaha! I know you asked me out many times but i kept giving you stupid excuses. Ever wondered why? Hehe (Peace!)
I just wanted to test and see how far you could stand my excuses, how serious you are towards me. 10 months are just enough to see how sincere you have been. And yes, our first ever meet-up was on the 21st October 2010. I was out with my friends for raya. And since i was around your area, why not? :)
Ever since then, i found myself missing you like crazy after every meetup. Boy, why are you so amazing?
Its almost a year since we knew each other. And we're still counting,aren't we darling? :)
I can't wait to see you again love. Oh time, please fly faster. I miss you so badly dear. But thats okay. Makin rindu,makin sayang kan? I love you so much, Aliff Afda.
I want to spent the rest of my life, only with you, Aliff Afda Bin Salin. Only you.
*Pointing at you*
So long and goodnight. I'm going to call you in a minute. xoxoxo
No comments:
Post a Comment